10 reasons to hire Lucy Baber as your Virtual Assistant
Making the decision to employ a Virtual Assistant (VA) is an important one and I’ve put together 10 good reasons you should hire me to help you with your business.
- As a VA I work from my own office, which means you save money, because you don’t have to provide an office or equipment. You don’t have the other costs associated with an employee: no Ni contributions or holiday pay. I take care of all my own overhead costs.
- You only pay for the time I spend on completing the task.
- I’m already proficient in using the latest tools and technology to do the job whereas employees may require training.
- Unlike an employee, as a VA, I know and understand the challenges of running a business and can see the bigger picture.
- As a VA I invest in my own business and have the necessary tools available to complete projects. My clients save money by not having to use their funds to purchase items, such as software, for every new project.
- As a VA I don’t have to commute which means your work will always get completed regardless of traffic jams, train delays or bad weather.
- You don’t have to worry about coordinating work schedules. You just send me the work with a due date and it is done.
- Each client relationship is protected with a Confidentiality Agreement, so you can have confidence in my integrity and don’t need to worry about confidential company information being shared with others.
- I have an extended pool of resources to call on when there is a time constraint or added expertise is required to complete a job.
- When working out the true costs of hiring an employee versus outsourcing to a Virtual Personal Assistant, my clients not only benefit by having a better qualified, more experienced professional on hand, but once you’ve checked the finances, I often come in at a lower price!
And that sums up why hiring me as your VA, to take care of your admin and organisational needs is really a no-brainer!
Contact me today and find out more about my Virtual Assistant service!